Post Office Box 67
106 East Main Street
Weimar, Texas 78962
Phone: (979) 725-8554
Fax: (979) 725-8724
- Committed to providing quality customer service to all who appear in the court while diligently executing the administrative duties of the Municipal Court as set forth by law.
- To impartially administer justice in a fair and efficient manner so that trust and accountability are exemplified to the public we serve.
TYPE OF PLEAS —
- GUILTY means that you admit that the act is prohibited by law and you committed the charges filed against you.
- NO CONTEST means that you do not contest the State’s charge against you.
- NOT GUILTY You deny guilt and require the State to prove the charge filed against you. After a Not Guilty Plea you will be set up for a Pre-Trial Hearing with the prosecutor. Notice of the date and time of hearing will be mailed to you at the address on record.
Mondays: 8:30 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
(Please call for appointment with the Judge)
Judge – Linda Kobersky
Court Clerk – Dolores Stoever