The pool will open Saturday, May 29th. The splash pad comes with the admission into the pool. When the swimming pool closes for the summer, the splash pad will continue to be open until sometime in the fall to the public for free. The splash pad will open again the first weekend in March 2022.
The pool will be closing on weekdays starting August 6, 2021. During the rest of the month of August, the pool will only be open on Saturdays and Sundays. Pool parties will be available after that time depending on the availability of lifeguards.
Swimming Pool Hours
Adult swim & exercise: Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-11am
Family swim: 11am-12pm
General admission: Tuesday-Saturday, 12-6:30pm; Sunday 1-5:30pm
Scheduled private parties: Tuesday-Saturday, 7pm; Sunday, 6pm
Swimming lessons will be coordinated and charged by the lifeguards.
Free Swim for Movie Night
The Weimar Chamber of Commerce and the City of Weimar will be sponsoring a Free Swim for Movie Night on Saturday, August 7th from 6-8pm (movie starts at 8:30pm). Everyone is welcome to attend.
Swimming Pool Rules
- All member swimmers must sign in before entering swimming pool.
- All daily paying swimmers must pay the admission and sign in before entering swimming pool
- No bullying, no running, no pushing, and no rough play are allowed in the pool area.
- Only sponge balls and noodles are permitted in the pool.
- No air-filled flotation devices, except baby floats and water wings when supervised by a guardian.
- No balloons allowed in the swimming pool.
- No diving.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
- Toddlers must wear swim-proof diapers.
- Alcohol products are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Application or suntan or sunblock lotion is permitted on the sun deck.
- No individual music during normal pool hours is permitted except use of headphones or earphones on the deck.
- Headphones and earphones are not permitted in the swimming pool.
- Smoking inside the swimming pool fence is prohibited.
- Visitors must dispose of all litter and trash in the appropriate trash receptacles.
- A lifeguard has the right to order the removal of anyone from the pool area and refuse entrance to anyone who, in their judgment, is in violation of the rules and regulations. This order may be respectfully appealed to the pool manager.
Booking Swimming Parties/Splash Pad Parties
- All normal hours swimming pool rules apply to pool parties, except as stated below.
- Schedule swimming party with pool manager and pay the deposit and fees up front to City Hall.
- Renters agree to clean/sweep and remove all debris after the use of the pool area, as well as any tape, string, food and pinatas.
- Renters agree to dispose of all trash in designated trash cans (polycarts).
- If any damages are found at the swimming pool, renters will be notified and arrangements to fix the damages will be made. If the deposit or some portion of the deposit is sufficient to cover the damages, the deposit will be used as payment for the repairs.
- Music is permitted in the pool area so long as renter is respectful of neighboring residents.
- Deposit of $100 plus a minimum of 2 lifeguards at $15 per hour each (minimum of 2 hours) plus $25 per hour for pool use (minimum of 2 hours). Additional lifeguards may be required due to the number of attendees (to be determined by pool manager). Maximum number in a party is 50, unless approved by the city secretary. The $100 deposit would be returned if there are no damages and trash is picked up and disposed of properly. Pool deck must also be swept up completely.
Pool Party Release Form
Pool Pavilion Party Release Form
Splash Pad Party Release Form
- Children under 5 years of age – FREE
- Students between 5-18 years of age – $2
- Adults – $3
- Student summer pass – $40
- Adult summer pass – $50
- Family summer pass – $100