The Weimar City Swimming Pool is closing Friday at 6:30 p.m, Aug. 5. But the swimming pool will open on Saturdays from 12:00 to 6:30 p.m. and on Sundays from 1-5:30 p.m. through September (if lifeguards are available).
The splash pad will be open to the public after pool hours on the weekends and open to the public Monday through Friday. Access to the splash pad will be through the pavilion gate.
The swimming pool will be available for booking of parties on Saturdays and Sundays if lifeguards are available. Complete a pool party application and submit to the City Hall for approval.
Lap Swim will be available starting August 9th, Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Back to School Bash is being held on Saturday, August 6th at the City Pavilion from 4:00-6:00 p.m. The swimming pool will be open to the public for free swim from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays
- Adult Swim 10:00-11:00 am
- Family Swim 11:00-12:00 pm
- Open to ALL 12:00-6:30 pm
Swimming Pool Rules
- All member swimmers must sign in before entering swimming pool.
- All daily paying swimmers must pay the admission and sign in before entering swimming pool
- No bullying, no running, no pushing, and no rough play are allowed in the pool area.
- Only sponge balls and noodles are permitted in the pool.
- No air-filled flotation devices, except baby floats and water wings when supervised by a guardian.
- No balloons allowed in the swimming pool.
- No diving.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
- Toddlers must wear swim-proof diapers.
- Alcohol products are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Application or suntan or sunblock lotion is permitted on the sun deck.
- No individual music during normal pool hours is permitted except use of headphones or earphones on the deck.
- Headphones and earphones are not permitted in the swimming pool.
- Smoking inside the swimming pool fence is prohibited.
- Visitors must dispose of all litter and trash in the appropriate trash receptacles.
- A lifeguard has the right to order the removal of anyone from the pool area and refuse entrance to anyone who, in their judgment, is in violation of the rules and regulations. This order may be respectfully appealed to the pool manager.
Booking Swimming Parties/Splash Pad Parties
- All normal hours swimming pool rules apply to pool parties, except as stated below.
- Schedule swimming party with City Hall and pay the deposit and fees up front to City Hall.
- Renters agree to clean/sweep and remove all debris after the use of the pool area, as well as any tape, string, food and pinatas.
- Renters agree to dispose of all trash in designated trash cans (polycarts).
- If any damages are found at the swimming pool, renters will be notified and arrangements to fix the damages will be made. If the deposit or some portion of the deposit is sufficient to cover the damages, the deposit will be used as payment for the repairs.
- Music is permitted in the pool area so long as renter is respectful of neighboring residents.
- Deposit of $100 plus a minimum of 2 lifeguards at $20 per hour each (minimum of 2 hours) plus $35 per hour for pool use (minimum of 2 hours). Additional lifeguards may be based on the number of attendees. Maximum number in a party is 50, unless approved by the city secretary. The $100 deposit will be returned if there are no damages and trash is picked up and disposed of properly. Pool deck must also be swept up completely.
Pool Party Release Form
Pool Pavilion Party Release Form
Splash Pad Party Release Form
- Children under 5 years of age – FREE
- Students between 5-18 years of age – $2
- Adults – $3
- Student summer pass – $40
- Adult summer pass – $50
- Family summer pass – $100