The City of Weimar is a growing, dynamic City. Please check our web site each week as our job opportunities change. The listings are updated as new job opportunities become available.
Positions are subject to close at anytime. The City of Weimar is an EEO employer. Applications may be downloaded below or picked up at City Hall. For more questions, contact City Hall.
Submit completed applications ONLINE; or mail to: City of Weimar, P.O. Box 67, Weimar, TX 78962 or email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Utilities Maintenance Worker
- This position performs manual labor on water, wastewater, as well as all areas of public works.
- Requirements include: high school diploma or equivalent; a valid Texas driver’s license; ability to read, comprehend, and communicate in English; and ability to follow instructions and complete job duties in a timely manner.
- Occasional weekend and holiday work required.
- City benefits.
- Position will remain open until filled.
- Position involves small department, handling all phases of law enforcement and work well with citizens in all matters.
- Officer will work 12-hr shifts.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of high school education and a current TCOLE license, as well as a current Texas Driver’s License.
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Further education and training/experience are considered a plus.
- Applications will be accepted until position filled.
- Applications can be emailed to email@example.com.