The City of Weimar is a growing, dynamic City. Please check our web site each week as our job opportunities change. The listings are updated as new job opportunities become available.
Positions are subject to close at anytime. The City of Weimar is an EEO employer. Applications may be downloaded below or picked up at City Hall. For more questions, contact City Hall.
Submit completed applications ONLINE; or mail to: City of Weimar, P.O. Box 67, Weimar, TX 78962 or email completed application to: email@example.com.
- Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday OR Tuesday through Friday
- Duties: Performs manual labor to maintain and make repairs to public right-of-ways and properties. In addition to using manual hand tools, may be required to operate some equipment and small machinery.
- Selection Process: Qualifications evaluation, interview, background investigation, pre-employment drug screen.
- Applications Accepted: Until a qualified candidate has been hired.
Peace Officer (2 Positions Available)
- Position involves small department, handling all phases of law enforcement and work well with citizens in all matters.
- Officer will work 12-hr shifts.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of a high school education and a current TCOLE License, as well as current Texas Driver’s License.
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Further education and training/experience considered a plus.
- Applications will be accepted until position is filled.