The City of Weimar is a growing, dynamic City. Please check our web site each week as our job opportunities change. The listings are updated as new job opportunities become available.
Positions are subject to close at anytime. The City of Weimar is an EEO employer. Applications may be downloaded below or picked up at City Hall. For more questions, contact City Hall.
Submit completed applications ONLINE; or mail to: City of Weimar, P.O. Box 67, Weimar, TX 78962 or email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time Electric Lineman/Utilities Operator
- This position performs routine maintenance and repairs on the city’s electric distribution system. Some other city related manual labor is also required.
- Requirements include: suitable experience with electrical distribution systems; previous experience as an electrician; high school diploma or equivalent; a valid Texas driver’s license; ability to read, comprehend, and communicate in English; and ability to follow instructions and complete job duties in a timely manner.
- Rotating weekend and holiday work required.
- City benefits.
- Pay depends upon experience.
- Position will remain open until filled.